The decision to “go tankless” is a popular choice for many homeowners. However, is a tankless water heater the right choice for your family, your home and your budget?
Tankless Water Heater Advantages
• Saves Energy Energy is used ONLY when the hot water is being used.
• Saves Space Tankless water heaters use zero floor space — tankless water heaters are wall-mounted.
• Unlimited Supply of Hot Water Provides hot water only when you want it.
• No Risk of Flood or Water Damage Tankless water heaters do not rupture or explode.
• Increases Your Home Value The vast majority of newly built homes come equipped with tankless water heaters. Real estate appraisers look for energy-efficient equipment options, while home buyers say tankless heaters justify a smart investment.
• Longer Lifespan Tankless water heaters last up to 20 years.
Our Tankless Water Heater Brands
Both brands offer industry-leading warranties.
• Navien Navien’s 15-year warranty is the best in the industry.
• Rinnai Rinnai is the number-one selling brand of tankless water heaters in the United States.
Why Choose Colorado Green Plumbing?
• We sincerely strive to make going green more affordable — more so than you may think.
• We stand behind our service — we offer with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Other Plumbing Specialties
• Traditional Water Heaters
• Garbage Disposals
• Water Filtration Systems
• Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers and Toilets
• Plumbing Hardware and Fixtures
• Plumbing System Maintenance
Are you considering going tankless?
Allow us to help to make the right choice for your household and your budget.
“Never, will we attempt to sell you something you don’t need. We believe our honest approach is why we’re tried-and-true — our 36 years in the plumbing trade speaks non-stop proficiency and dedication to you — our customer.”
— Mike Lingenfelter Founder + Master Plumber + President
— Paul Lingenfelter Vice President + Master Plumber
— The Colorado Green Plumbing Team
Monday – Friday, 7am – 6pm
Saturday, by appointment only