Boiler Repair and Maintenance Service by Colorado Green Plumbing Services
Broken boiler? Get your boiler repaired with Colorado Green Plumbing Services today. Boilers are reputed to be quite durable and reliable; however, they are not immune from mechanical problems.
Like any other piece of machinery, boilers need to be regularly maintained and will sometimes develop problems and require repairs. When your boiler develops a problem, it can be extremely stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re looking to maintain, repair or install your boiler, Colorado Green Plumbing Services can help with your boiler repair. We are your best, most-trusted option for fast, quick, and professional local service for the repair and maintenance of most boiler types.
Our boiler repair services include:
- A professional boiler inspection
- No hidden costs – you know exactly what you’re paying up front
- All repairs are carried out by a fully qualified engineer
- Boiler leak or breakdown repairs
- Heat exchanger replacement
- Motorized valves or zone valve replacement
- Boiler temperature or timing control support
- All work guaranteed
- No charge to you if we can’t fix your boiler
How do I maintain my boiler?
There are lots of boiler maintenance and DIY tips that you can follow to help you make sure you don’t end up with an unnecessary bill. Although these vary between manufacturers and model types, below are some general maintenance tips to help you ensure your boiler doesn’t disappoint at the worst possible time.
- Check boiler flame: One of the most obvious signs to look out for is what color your boiler flame is. Boiler flame is supposed to be clear blue so an orange or yellow gas flame is a visible indicator of a problem and means that it’s time to call Colorado Green Plumbing Services for your boiler repair.
- Boiler pressure: This is another clear indicator. If you discover that your boiler pressure drops or rises suddenly, or the pressure remains too high for prolonged periods of time, it may be time to service your boiler.
- Noises within: It is definitely a bad omen if you hear clanking or ticking noises coming from your boiler, especially when starting it up. This often means that you need Colorado Green Plumbing boiler repair services.
- Increased gas consumption: If you notice that your boiler is using significantly more gas than usual there may be a serious problem with it. This problem should be investigated as soon as possible by certified professionals.
- Frozen pipes: Another way to maintain your boiler is to ensure that the pipes are free from all condensation. However, this may not be as easy as it sounds. The best thing to do is to pour hot water on the pipe, and then reset your thermostat. Just boil a kettle of water and pour the hot water over your pipes. This might take a bit more effort, but it will help keep your costs down.
The best practice when unsure, is to call in the experts for your boiler repair work. Colorado Green Plumbing Services provides top notch professional boiler repair and installation services. Call us if you notice anything unusual about the functioning of your heating system. If you notice that your boiler unit uses more energy than usual to get the same level of heating done in your home, call Colorado Green Plumbing Services.
Why Colorado Green Plumbing Services?
We are available 24/7 and we will give you the best rates available today. Remember, just because your boiler hasn’t stopped working doesn’t mean it is 100%. The best indication that there is a problem is if you feel your home isn’t being heated efficiently anymore. That is a good sign that you need our Colorado Green Plumbing boiler repair and maintenance services to get your system working efficiently again.
Whenever you find yourself in need of professional boiler repair and maintenance services, don’t hesitate to call Colorado Green Plumbing Services. Our experienced technicians know everything about boilers inside and out, and we promise to have yours fixed in no time at all. If you decide that your boiler needs to be replaced, you can also count on Colorado Green Plumbing Services to be your personal boiler installation and replacement experts as well!